House of Night Forurms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night Forurms

A place for all the House of Night addicts to discuss the Series and Hangout!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Paige
Admin
Paige

Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] Empty
PostSubject: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:00 pm

Creator:
Rosalie

Last post:
Namine wrote:
(Jasper knows what they feel all the time imagine it)
"Very true," I said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:12 am

I looked up at the night sky and sighed. It wasn't that I hated the sun I just didn't prefer it. "So no chaniging into a werewolf?" I asked noticing it was a full moon.
Back to top Go down
*tEaM_jAcOb*

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:25 am

I looked at Jasper and laughed, "You actually believe that stupid hollywood crap? We change at will, not at the sway of the moon."
Back to top Go down
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:26 am

"I know," I laughed to and rolled on my stomach my ears intent on the forest "Be right back," I said to her and drained a lion moutain of it\s blood "Back," I said my eyes turning butterschotch again.

Last edited by Namine on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:28 am

I sat back down hopeing she didn't know what I did as I quickly rubbed the blood from my mouth.
Back to top Go down
*tEaM_jAcOb*

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:31 am

I looked at Jasper, I saw him quickly wipe the blood from his mouth, he thought I couldn't tell. I rolled my eyes, "Secretive, much? It's not like I don't know about your blood problem..." I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:33 am

"My blood problem?" I asked "Is that what you call this?" I asked rolling up my sleeves "And the rest of my story?"
Back to top Go down
*tEaM_jAcOb*

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:43 am

I looked at his muscled arms, they were flecked with small cresent-moon scars, "What happened to you, Jasper?" I touched his arm.
Back to top Go down
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:49 am

I sat this was gonna take a while "It was the year 1846. I was about eighteen. I was potroling a city when I found a few girls. Like any nice person would I asked them if they needed help. They started muttering that I had seen them. The next thing I know I am a vampire," I sighed this was the hard part "They made me leader of a baby vampore army because of my gift. I was there for about a decade or two. I would feast off human blood and not care who it was. Then one year I took a break and there my lovely wife in ten soon to be eleven states Alice was. She took me to the Cullens and helped me become a vegitarin...well sort of," I trailed off.
Back to top Go down
*tEaM_jAcOb*

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:51 am

I hugged him, I could see this was hard, "I'm truly sorry, Jazz." I looked him in his golden eyes, I really was sorry.
Back to top Go down
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:54 am

I gave her a hug back. I rolled down my sleeves. "I know most people are," I said looking in her brown eyes seeing they were truely sorry. I relsed her from my hug "So on that note...what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

Last edited by Namine on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*tEaM_jAcOb*

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:57 am

((let's say brown...))

I frowned, "I don't really know, maybe, my living arrangments if I come with you, only if that's what you want..." I looked away.
Back to top Go down
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:01 am

"Of course Alice and I are good with it and I'm pretty sure Carlilse and Esme are to. Edward is gone half the time and Emmet and Rose well yeah," I said trailing off.
Back to top Go down
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:05 am

"You can always live in the upstairs. We hardly use it.. except to use for are nightly checker and chess tournaments," I said reminding myself I never sleep.
Back to top Go down
*tEaM_jAcOb*

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:06 am

I laughed, "I think Rose and Emmett have their hands full, without worrying about me." I giggled again, it was pretty funny to me. "And, I don't sleep much...so you can still have your nightly games."
Back to top Go down
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:10 am

"Don't worry about it we don't ussaly go insane at night I mean there's always Wal*Mart," I laughed "And well it finaly gives us and excuse to use are kitchen," I said grimiacing at what has happened in there like surgery and what not.
Back to top Go down
*tEaM_jAcOb*

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:14 am

"Wal-Mart, definatly a vampire's playground." I giggled, I couldn't remeber the las time I'd laughed this much, "Ah, so your the one who's gonna cook? I'm scared." I dramatically cringed.
Back to top Go down
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:16 am

"Don't worry you ought to be scared of the people who buy the food," I said "Good thing we won't have to cook here hopefully," I said thinking of all the stuff that's hapenned to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
*tEaM_jAcOb*

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:19 am

"I assure you, I'm afraid of both." I laughedm "If it would be easier, I could cook for myself..."
Back to top Go down
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:21 am

"If you do I think Esme might kill you," I said "And I'm pretty sure of that," I said thinking of how Esme made everyone feel like a guest "Plus that kitchen is more than just a kitchen," I said jerking my thumb in the genral direction of the house.
Back to top Go down
*tEaM_jAcOb*

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:23 am

"Esme? She wouldn't hurt a fly." I thought of her heart-shaped face, "Uhh....what do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:26 am

"It's been Carlilse's docter's offiice once," I said "September 18th of last year. Well Bella got a paper cut and I smelt it and lunged at her...So Edward pushed me into the piano and Bella into a glass vase making a giantic gash down her arm," I trailed off hoping she would pick up on the rest "Oh and Esme she makes everyone a guest she wouldn't let you cook for yourself,"
Back to top Go down
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:30 am

"Well Edward didn't mean to hurt Bella he wanted me to get away from her so I wouldn't kill her," I added.
Back to top Go down
*tEaM_jAcOb*

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:49 am

I shuddered at the thought of Jasper trying to kill Bella, even though I didn't really like her. "Jasper, why is it still hard for you to control it?" I stared at him intently, suddenly I was very jealous of Alice. She got this amazing, troubled, beautiful boy, and I got nothing. All I did get was hurt, hurt by Sam, hurt by Emily and Alice, but most importantly. Hurt by Jasper, I tried not to show how much it hurt me to see him with Alice. And he thought it was just a crush, but it wasn't...I loved Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:30 am

I shrugged "Ten years of human blood got to me I guess?" I asked myself "It's like only eating tofu animal blood it keeps you strong but your never satisfied. But being satisfied for so long and then getting pulled away from it was hard," I said "And Bella she smells like...like whatever food you love but cannot have and seeing her blood made me lose it," I felt her sad love but did not say anything knewing she knew what I knew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next