House of Night Forurms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night Forurms

A place for all the House of Night addicts to discuss the Series and Hangout!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Namine

Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:32 am

"Emma we don't want to hurt you. I love you but like a little sister or pet goldfish," I said "I would cry if I had to flush you down the toliet and yeah you were my best freind but nothing serious," I said. That came out wrong "Ok I know that sounded horrible but really I love you like a sister like I do Rose anything more would be a little creepy," I said hoping she understood "Like you and Seth," I said "You wouldn't like like him more like a brother than anything."
Back to top Go down
*tEaM_jAcOb*

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:45 pm

"Oh, I guess I understand." I looked awat, before he could see me blush.
Back to top Go down
V.L.B.<3sB.S.K

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:35 pm

~where r Edward, Emett, and Emma~
Back to top Go down
*tEaM_jAcOb*

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:01 pm

((^ is the wrong RP...))
Back to top Go down
Skitz_alice

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:03 pm

((She's in the right rp, she's Edward, Emmett, and Emma here too,))
Back to top Go down
*tEaM_jAcOb*

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:07 pm

((Really?))

I saw Alice walking towards me and Jazz, he quickly ran off, I called to Alice, "Alice, could we talk please?"
Back to top Go down
Skitz_alice

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:11 pm

((Yeah...i think O.o))
I tilted my head to the side when Jazz ran off.I shook my head and sat down next to Leah,"Yes, Leah?"i said, sitting down gracefully infront of her.
Back to top Go down
*tEaM_jAcOb*

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:24 pm

"Well, I want you to know I don't hate you because I love Jasper, that I really like you, Alice" I sighed, "In someways I can't stand you, like because you have Jasper. But your like my sister Alice"
Back to top Go down
Skitz_alice

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:52 pm

I blinked,"Oh...i see..."i bit my lip, what could i say now.I waned her in the family, but the problem was she would block everything...i wouldn't be able to see anything anymore.I frowned as i tried to decide what to say, oh well was all could think of.That wasn't much of a help in any way.Their wasn't an easy way out of this.I wonder how Jasper went threw this much without trying to hurt anyways feelings...yet again he was the walking Asprin...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]   Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight RP ~ Started ~ CLOSED No more charcters needed =]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2